Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
This Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe can be made in about 15 minutes! It can be served by itself as a quick lunch, or as a side dish. This recipe can be part of a low-carb, keto, gluten-free, dairy free, whole-30, Atkins, Paleo, or Banting diet.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Author Annissa Slusher
- 2 tablespoons butter, ghee, coconut oil, or olive oil
- 12 ounces riced cauliflower fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup carrot finely diced (optional)
- 1 ounce green onion (about 2 large or 4 small) sliced, with white and green parts separated
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce or Tamari(more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- In a large heavy skilletor wok, melt butter or oil of choice over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots and riced cauliflower. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften–about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the white part of the green onions. Cook until vegetables are almost tender–about 2-3 minutes more. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the egg and stir it together with the vegetables. Cook, stirring the mixture frequently, until the egg is scrambled. This takes about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce, green part of green onions, and the sesame oil. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Serving size: 1/4 of the recipe
Fat (g): 8
Carbs (g): 6
Fiber (g): 1
Protein (g): 4
Net carbs (g): 5