Healthy recipe for Salmon and Avo Salad with a homemade dressing
Salmon and Avocado Salad with Marinade Sauce recipe
- 150 g: Smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 1: Avocado, cut into cubes
- 1: Medium Onion, very thinly sliced
- 125 g: Tomatoes chopped / small, cherry type – halved
- ¼: Cucumber, chopped (optional)
- 15 ml each: Lemon juice and vinegar
- 15 ml: Canola / olive oil
- 1 clove: Garlic, crushed
- To taste: Salt, freshly ground black pepper, mustard powder, fresh parsley, dill
- Mix all ingredients. Add the marinade, mix, cover and chill thoroughly, not less than 1 hour, before serving.
- Marinade: Shake all the ingredients thoroughly together.