- 1 Envelope/ 30ml Gelatine
- 200ml Cold Water
- 325ml Cream
- 15ml Butter
- 50g Unsweetened Chocolate Slab
- 1ml Salt
- 5ml Vanilla
- 5ml Rum essence/extract
- 8 drops Natreen liquid sweetener
- Soften the gelatine in the cold water Combine 200ml cream,
- 125ml water, butter and chocolate in a microwave dish.
- Microwave on medium for 2 minutes; whisk the mixture every now and then.
- Cook longer if it is needed.
- When boiling, remove and add softened gelatine, salt, vanilla, rum and natreen. Blend well.
- Chill until mixture is like the consistency of egg whites.
- Whip 125ml cream until stiff.
- Fold cream into chocolate gelatine mixture.
- Pour mixture into mold. Chill till firm.